Pages

InfoBar

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Down For Move / IP Change

The server is now down for the move and IP change, this should take 1-2 hours and I'll post updates here as things progress!

UPDATE: 10:30 - The server has been fully backed up by both me and the hosting company and the move will be taking place very shortly.

UPDATE: 10:45 - Just received a notification that the new server is setup and our data is being moved over to it now!

UPDATE: 11:30 - It seems they underestimated the size of our map, the move is taking longer than than expected, our main world consists of 4GB of data made up of over 15000 files!

UPDATE: 12:00 - Something has come up and I need to go out for about an hour, hopefully by the time I get back the move will have been completed, sorry for the delay!

UPDATE: 13:30 - I'm back, just going to check if everything has been moved ok.

UPDATE: 13:45 - The move is complete, just making sure everything is as it should be.

UPDATE: 13:55 - I'm having an issue with the management interface, hopefully this won't take too long to get sorted out.

UPDATE: 14:10 - All fixed, we'll be reopening in 10-15 minutes!